Many pesticides contains harmful chemicals, which can seriously affect the body’s hormones - leading to cancers, liver disease, infertility, and other long term illness. Only 1% of a pesticide chemical, such as any neonicotinoid, reaches its targeted organism, and the remaining 99% goes to the environment. The fact of  self-grown organic food are; we can get healthier and tastier food, save money and energy, also protect farm workers and help small farmers.

With Sebumi Weekend Workshop “Food” series, we raise your awareness about healthy natural food, and give you practical and theoretical knowledge about plant based food, also about how to plant vegetable garden and the importance of it.

MAPS
PRICE INCLUDES
Personal Medicine
Sebumi Tour Guide
ITINERARY
Activity 1 : Comprehensive explanation about food cycle and our source of food.

Arriving at the Pekarangan Rinati, we will hear an explanation about food cycle. We will see where our food sources come from, how they are processed, their distribution, until finally they reach us and we consume them.


Activity 2 : Explore Pekarangan Rinati and Regrowing Vegetable Workshop

We will walk around at Pekarangan Rinati, and see various types of vegetables growing in their garden. We will also learn the basics of gardening, and how to grow vegetables from our own garden or yard.


Activity 3 : Cooking with Chef Archie Prameswara Using Local Ingredients

After gardening, we will cook with Chef Archie using ingredients derived directly from the real estate. After cooking, we will try the dishes together.

Rp 300,000
Per Person
*Minimal Person
Harga disesuaikan dengan jumlah minimal pax
Any Question?
Contact Us
...
 CORPORATE TRIP
...
Thousand Island
CSR Trip
 2 days
...
 SCHOOL TRIP
...
Tanjung Puting National Park
Volunteering Program
 3 days
You Might Also Like
SUSTAINABILITY WORKSHOP